Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home School Barn Dance

I am quite tempted to upload some dancing these kids did the night of the barn dance. They were an ABSOLUTE riot! I believe all the kids had a fantastic time. Not only did we rent out Sibley's Orchard for the night, the kids also went on a hay rack ride and enjoyed a roaring bonfire! I know they kids had an excellent time and I do believe we had to kick them out at the end! "Just one more song!" Was heard over and over again.
I took  more video than I did pictures so I only have a few to share! If time grows on trees I will try to upload the others someday!


Musical chairs



A little refreshment before the hay rack ride



Nick and Chelsea on the hay ride



"Farmer's in the Dell"



Not a hair out of place!

I decided to go ahead and  upload those vidoes. I think they may be done by morning! Ha!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness! A good ol barn dance! How fun is that! You just don't hear anyone having those anymore.