Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Senior Pictures

#21

I am SO thrilled! On Sunday after church we met up with our photographer to do our Kansas City Cattle bottoms shoot. This is one of the many places we had chosen. The timing for these were excellent because there is no color yet ANYWHERE except for the man created kind.

I WILL share Aaron's Junior pictures also but I really wanted to showcase Nick's first!

This first set are the ones that I took. Everything here is unedited and in the raw. Once we pick our favorites we will get them edited.

Now, I will let the pictures speak for themselves!




#20


#19


#18


#17


#16


#15


#14


#13


#12


#11


#10


#9


#8


#7


#6



#5




#4


#3




#2




#1



5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those are just awesome. That is some good looking boys you got there Jenn.

Jolene said...

Those pics turned out great. You have good looking boys to boot. You know, I can never tell the difference between Nick and Aaron *giggle*

Stephanie said...

I agree, good lookin boys :) And awesome pictures!

~Jenn~ said...

Thank you my loves!~ I am pretty sweet on these boys too!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

You've got a handsome boy there.