Saturday, August 29, 2009

The finished project

Would you believe me if I told you that our little classroom project actually cost us less than $20? Its true. My husband is so resourceful. And I for one am very thankful for his help this week. The kids are really enjoying the separate space, and once they get each of the areas decorated and we figure out what kind of vertical storage we are going to use we will be completely finished. We love our new work stations.

Standing at the classroom door looking in.....

Standing next to my desk looking towards the west.


The girls still have plenty of room for their shelves and table. Here they are working on a Sea Shell identification game. Mommy didn't follow the instructions and print on card stock... so the girls are covering the backs of them with construction paper.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I REALLY like the idea of cubicles. And $20 for a classroom project, well, you just can't go wrong there. Very nice.

Julia said...

Wow, Jenn, those are awesome! You all did a great job!

~Jenn~ said...

Thanks Ladies~ It actually only cost the price of the paint... Which for the first time I DIDN'T buy Behr (which I live and testify to). DH thought it would be nice if I could just spray paint it. I tried and failed... so I wasted a few of those $20 but none the less... It actually was $17.21. More money towards the new printer now.