Saturday, August 29, 2009

Finished with our Second week of school























Wow what a busy week it has been! I don't think I would like to embark on another one quite like this for a while. We have all been busy beavers. My wonderful husband came up with the idea of building cubicles for the classroom. We were at first just going to put in one long counter top for the computers, but he had a better idea!







We decided to tear off my 8 foot dry erase board and "switch" it to the other side of the classroom. As you can see this became a WHOLE home school project.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those cubicles were a great idea! Wow, y'all really have been busy! WTG!

~Jenn~ said...

I think they got a few hours of woodshop in. I am SURE that this qualifies for that paticular elective!

Tisha said...

Looks great!!