Friday, July 2, 2010

Odd's and ends...


Cheese Burger Pizza made by our aspiring chef Hali. She has been searching online cook books looking for yummy things to make. Where she got this desire? I have no idea. We all know that while I am a good cook, I hate cooking. Now, let me bake something.... and that is a whole different story.

To top off her main dish she made this fresh dessert. We actually whipped REAL cream before we ate this strawberry pie! Oh, it was soooo yummy!

The next day we got 2 new Pampered Chef Pie plates and 8 different kinds of pie fillings! Can you say we totally appreciated all her hard work?


Glow in the dark floor puzzles are so awesome! Antoine, little Aaron and Abby set this one up and then let it "charge"... then they turned out the lights and discovered a whole different look. Now, don't ask me why they are in the dinosaur stuff. That unit study isn't until next winter!



Lastly, we have some progress in our lovely little garden. After spending the spring time testing soil, adjusting PH, clearing, planting, tending and watering we FINALLY have some first fruits! I promptly gave this to my widow neighbor, as she has such a fondness for cucumbers.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Yum.. looks delicious. Well, except for the cheese... hehe ;)

BetweenGeorgia said...

TFS your odds and ends. Send Hali my way... I'm hungry!

Tree said...

Yum, yum!! Tell Hali she's killing my diet over here!! LOL

Rhonda said...

MMM! All of the foods like delicious. Nice job Hali. I am beginning to pick some of my fruits and veggies too. I just love homegrown garden goodies.