Friday, July 2, 2010

Swinging into swimming


Anyone who knows me well, knows this is where I tend to spend my summer afternoons. I am a resident pool bum and my kids LOVE IT! This was the first time that Chrishon and Katie's kids had been swimming this year. We had a great time and managed to get a couple hours of swimming instruction in.


Those kids who cannot pass my swimming test have to stay on the shallow end. Here are my kids coming up to play with their friends.




Doesn't this look so refreshing? Nothing better than the feel of the warm sun kissing your skin and the smell of coconut lotion in the air!

2 comments:

BetweenGeorgia said...

Yay! Summer's here! Thanks for this refreshing post.

Rhonda said...

That just looks so refreshing. How I wish we had a pool on these hot summer days.