Saturday, January 9, 2010

The book of Virtues

I wanted to share this information because I feel that it is an awesome resource for anyone who is bringing up young ladies.

We are incorporating this study into our homeschool and would like to encourage you to take a look at the material yourself.

The download is absolutely free, and may be given away to anyone as long as there is NO charging. The lady who created this unit study specifically asks this of us.

If you follow this link and scroll a ways down, on the right hand side is the official download. This is a HUGE 19.93 MB unit study. I believe it has something like 999 pages! If you have a slow connection you can download individual files.

I hope this unit study is a blessing to you and  your family!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

I have nominated you for 2 awards. Please visit my blog! =0)

Rhonda said...

Thank you so much for sharing the link.

Amanda said...

Jenn!!! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog the other day! :) I have to admit though at first I couldn't remember who you were but now I do... from JM (though I know you don't post on JM anymore). Hope you don't mind but I added you to my blog list so I can keep up with you guys! BTW, beautiful family! :) <3

Heather the Mama Duk said...

That is an awesome study! Thanks for sharing!