Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Blog Worthy of an Award

When I first began blogging I searched and searched for a "style" that I could make work for me. I am not really not too interested in just reading a bunch of text. For me, text plus pictures and tons of links are what makes a good blog become great.

I happened along a blog from this lady on a homeschooling board and thought.. "I really like how she shares her life with everyone". I thought about it a bit more and decided that even though I wanted something slightly different, I wanted to copy her process.

Each week I am so entertained by what my friend is doing in her homeschool. I have seldom seen activities as fun, entertaining and educational as on Rhonda's blog. She has a way with making homeschooling just come ALIVE! I am always inspired and come away with the desire to do more and be more for my kids.

So in honor of all of her hard work and commitment to excellence in Homeschooling I would like to present this award to Rhonda from Alston Academy. Please stop by and see all the wonderful activities she does with her children and leave her a comment of encouragement!



Rhonda's Blog has a heart! 

Thank you so much Rhonda for helping me make this such a wonderful year for my own children. Your absolutely fantastic!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness Jenn, I am just in tears here. I had to get out the tissues for this one. There are days when it gets rough and days that I just want to give up, but it is little treasures like this that keep my going and reminds me how much I love homeschooling my girls. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

Eagle Star Academy said...

That is so sweet, Jenn. I agree, Rhonda is amazing and such an inspiration and encouragment.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I so love and adore Rhonda! You couldn't have loved on a better lady today! :)

Jenn said...

I agree. Rhonda is an amazing woman & a great blogger. ♥

Julia said...

I agree! I just love Rhonda to pieces... she is such an amazing lady and a true inspiration ♥

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Rhonda (and her blog) is awesome!