Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pregnant for a day....

every woman who has bore a child knows how very uncomfortable those last few weeks can be before the little bundle of joy graces us with it's presence. With this in mind, my timing for Hali's "pregnancy" was near perfect! just the day before she had started soccer boot camp! She was tired, uncomfortable and very sore. Sounds like the perfect mix to me!

We arose in the morning and Hali put on her pregnancy suit. At first she thought it was going to be SO MUCH FUN!

 
Oh yeah! She had better keep that attitude!

 
We tried to make this the most realistic baby bump!

 
Here we are at Target. We registered to have our "baby" and scanned our purchases! Hali had a boy, Abby had a girl. Hali was SHOCKED at how much a baby could possibly cost!

 
Here is Abby with some of her most favorite items! PINK!

 
This was a hard decision. Decorating the Nursery took a TON of time. After lugging a baby around all day, being sore from soccer, and THEN having to go shopping... Hali was absolutely exhausted!

 
She was SO ready to head home!
We got some fantastic experience!

7 comments:

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Wow thats fantastic. I bet she's put of having kids for a decade or so, LOL. I love the preggy suit. Did you make it?

Rhonda said...

Jenn, you are probably gonna hunt me down and shoot me for saying this, but she just makes the cutest little momma. :0) Just too cute!

Jenn said...

hahaha...I love it! The whole thing just made me smile & giggle while reading. Little Jeremiah Daniel is just too cute!

Tisha said...

You did an awesome job on that baby bump!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

That went great! The belly really looks realistic.

BetweenGeorgia said...

Great job!

Cyndi Kinney said...

Wow! We should try this in our home. My 15 year old would love it....I think....hee hee hee