Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentines Day Hearts

Ever had a group of friends all create something that was very lovely? Well, some dear ladies from my homeschool board made these pretty little crochet hearts. Considering I cannot read a pattern, but I can crochet I was excluded from this project.

Really quite a shame because they were lovely!

So while we were creating our dough fun, I collected some of my own and make these little hearts so I could in a sense "Keep up with the Jones". Now don't laugh at them. They took forever and I was COVERED in paint for 2 days! I am not exactly patient when it comes to letting paint dry.


 

  

  

  

Now I don't feel so left out!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL...well I think they turned out cute!

Rhonda said...

Oooh they are darlin'. I love them! What a great idea.

Eagle Star Academy said...

I am impressed!! I love how you came up with your own version of the heart garland!

Stephanie said...

I have no patience for paint drying either ;) AND I have issues reading a crochet pattern. If I had a mantle, this would be something I could do as well ♥

Julia said...

Those turned out great, Jenn!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I could have spelled out the pattern for you for the hearts!

I love yours though!