Thursday, February 4, 2010

Trip to Iowa Part 3

The real reason we went to Iowa was to participate in the chocolate breakfast! We were so busy that I was not able to get but a couple pictures!

First, let me tell you that this year I got an on air interview during the show. I also was named as a "Chocolate Florist" on the local TV station. This was so awesome for me!

I am going to embed a video because I am lacking pictures! We had a great time during the show!

Now, we are praying the orders come flooding in!

 
Nick, Carrie and Hali at 4:00 AM!

 
Carrie and myself... This is so NOT a great picture! I think I need a new photographer!

 
 This was the dentist who sat up right across from me. This was a brilliant idea. He handed out toothbrushes and paste!

And here is the video

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oooh I would have loved to attend something like that. YUM! Congrats!

Eagle Star Academy said...

I still keep thinking a chocolate breakfast sounds just about perfect!! What a whirlwind trip! Looks like fun though.

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Neat :) I hope you get tons of orders.

BetweenGeorgia said...

I'm sure you are swamped with orders now!