Sunday, April 25, 2010

Heart Senior Class 2010 Prom

Suck it up momma it's time for prom and your babies have dates. Quite beautiful dates actually. I doubt that there are very few dry eyes on this night for parents of Seniors all over the States. What a monumental time in a young persons life. I was very blessed to be able to be "hand on" during the prom... trying my best NOT to embarrass my boys too much. These kids really didn't need a baby sitter and all the parents were on their best behavior and looking beautiful!

Now, I am going to fully give credit where credit is due. The night of prom we were to meet the photographer at 5. Nick was running late because he had to run south to pick up the corsage for Liz before heading 45 minutes north to pick her up. I was running late because after getting more than half way to the location of the prom my son calls and tells me the corsage is in the fridge... can I please go back and get it. My AWESOME husband got the corsage and jumped in his truck while I fight downtown traffic and met me half way to drop it off and save the night. By the time I finally get to the location I am running behind. I should have been there an hour and a half ahead of time. Needless to say I did not have time to take the kids to the park to do the shoot.

This is where January our most awesome photographer comes in and saved the day. She got some fantastic shots of the kids! Bless her heart! If anyone needs a  great photographer just let me know and I can hook you up. She is very reasonable and does on location photography. If you would like to see more of her work just scroll down to Nicks senior pictures or watch for Aaron's Junior pics to be uploaded.

Tell me I have no reason to be a proud parent... No wait... I love my babies and I think they are absolutely perfect! Look at my little hot shots!

Nick and Liz





Aaron and his sweet date Haley.










5 comments:

Niki said...

They look so handsome!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Great pictures!

Tree said...

Adorable! I love the swing shots of both of them. And the one of them all together on the bench. Great shots!

Rhonda said...

Gorgeous photos! Your boys are so handsome and such beautiful dates!

Julia said...

What gorgeous pictures!! The boys look so handsome and their dates look beautiful!