Saturday, December 26, 2009

Annual Christmas Pictures

My dearest Hali came to me a couple days after I returned home from Arkansas. The complaint: We have not taken a Christmas Picture yet. So in the bitter cold and biting wind, I convince the other siblings what a GRAND idea this is. You see we ALWAYS take our Christmas picture in the fall. Somehow it just got over looked with all the things we had going on around here.

I didn't get very many pictures, and really only one of them I REALLY loved... but considering I got as many clicks as I did in the 8 minutes we were outside I consider my endeavor a success. I plan to send these out next month, when I send the letter announcing Nicks Graduation date.



 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

Eagle Star Academy said...

Great pics!! I love the snowy background too!

~Jenn~ said...

Thanks love! I would like a little less snow about right now!

Rhonda said...

You sure do have some beautiful kids, Jenn. The pictures are just wonderful!

Jolene (South Africa) said...

You have gorgeous children Jenn, you must be very proud

Julia said...

I have nominated you for two awards, please visit my blog to receive them!

And I love the pictures!!

Eagle Star Academy said...

I just awareded you with a couple blog awards. You can receive them by visiting my blog. Your family is inspiring to me!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Beautiful! You have truly beautiful children... inside and out.

Rhonda said...

Please visit my blog. I have nominated you for two awards. ♥