Saturday, December 26, 2009

Senior Recognition 2009 Banquet

To follow up the end of the season games, the KCE lions do an all fall sport banquet. This is the last "official" football get together.


Why is it that the football team always sits in the last row, in the back? Perhaps so they can act up during the ceremony?



No, we're being good children!



Oh how I love my boys!



Aaron giving Coach Varney a signed football. He also gets his "letter".




Love seeing these special poses for mom!



Mamma's  Graduation Rose.
 

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Aww, what a beautiful rose. Your boys are too cute. I love the comment you made about them sitting in the back. Sounds like boys to me. LOL!

~Jenn~ said...

Oh yes, the truth is they set back there and make fun of other boys and check out the girls... I KNOW this is what they are doing... Shame, shame..

Heather the Mama Duk said...

What a wonderful banquet! That rose is gorgeous.