Saturday, December 26, 2009

An unexpected blessing

We got a little visit the other day, at 7:15 AM... Knock..knocking at our front door. Dear husband answered and I head footsteps, and more footsteps and him talking to someone. When I came out of my bedroom I had two of the Kansas City Secret Santa Clause's in my home, along with a slew of elves! You can go to this website http://www.secretsantausa.com/ to find out more about these folks.

We were blessed that morning more than one can imagine! We were given an award for Mom and Dad of the year, along with $500.00. When the kids were assembled they handed each of them $40.00! None of us could believe what had just taken place. During that morning's worship service, I could only cry. God was so very faithful to us!


3 comments:

Rhonda said...

An unexpected, but truly wonderful blessing. Your family really deserved it!

BetweenGeorgia said...

congratulations girl! You deserve it!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

That is totally and completely awesome!