Saturday, December 26, 2009

Social Committee Meeting for the Senior Class

Our social committee for the Heart Senior Class has got to be the most creative and hard working group there has been! We spent an evening together, having desserts and making big plans for the Winter "Phantom of the Opera" Ball. I cannot wait to share pictures of the actual event. During the Ball itself, I was in Arkansas taking care of my sister who was in a bad wreck. I am awaiting the CD so I can share!


Everyone loves the yummies!



Hashing out the details. Notice that my dearest Nick is the only guy on the committee? Rough life!



I think they just finished wrapping up the details on the Senior shirts.



Paula (on the right) is gathering the kids together to finish our pow wow in the living room.



Getting ready to pray for our food and ask for much wisdom!

Did I mention I just LOVE this group of kids? They are so full of life and love! Great job kiddo's on a most excellent job this year!

1 comments:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Sure is a rough life for him lol