Saturday, December 26, 2009

HomeSchool Christmas exchange

If I haven't mentioned it before, let me just tell you all that I belong to the most awesome online Home school support board. These woman are such a blessing to me in so many ways. When I am discouraged or in need of some ideas to keep things in my classroom fun and exciting... they are only a click away!

It is a closed community, which makes me feel very safe and secure. Only home schoolers are allowed. If you have not joined a board, let me encourage you to take a look at this one. You couldn't find a better group of mommies (we do  have one dad)....  http://noplacelikehome.b1.jcink.com/index.php

We do a Theme of the week and also participated in a gift exchange with the kids. That's what this post is about.


The package Abby got




 

 
Abby created this ceramic food safe bowl for Scotty.




 

 
She even signed the bottom...



Hali getting her package!



She thought this penguin was So CUTE!



The jewelery box Hali received... along with a bracelet!



All of her gifts together. The stipulation to this exchange was that the kids had to make their gifts themselves.



This picture and the one's following show how both Hali and Abby decorated the boxes that they were sending. Since we couldn't exactly wrap them, they did the next best thing! These girls SO have their momma's touch! Haha



 

 

 

2 comments:

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Great pics, looks like the girls like their gifts. The exchange buddies did a wonderful job

I have nominated you for two awards, please visit my blog to receive them ;)

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Awesome! I love that photo frame Abby got.