Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nicks' recognition Video's

I really felt that these should be posted separately from the other pictures. They actually go in the series from the Senior recognition Banquet.
However, since this is a special occasion for us... I thought this would be fine.

In case some of you all don't watch or play football.... there is something the boys do as a tradition to get themselves all riled up before the game, and after a break.... They call it the breakdown. To a mom, this little chant rises something up inside of you, makes you pray like crazy and cheer your kids on like your 16 again!

This was Nicks VERY LAST breakdown and yes, I cried!





3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awww, thank you so much for sharing this. It was very touching and I am sure that you were beaming with pride.

~Jenn~ said...

oh yes, you know how much I treasure the boys!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Aww :)