Saturday, November 6, 2010

Corn Maze and Hay ride

I do adore my Seniors! For our October get together we decided to head on out to Shucks Corn maze. Shuck's is owned by a fellow homeschooling family and they are really beautiful people. Shuck's was absolutely amazing! Who would have ever thought getting "lost" could be such fun?

So obviously I loved the design!


I didn't do it! I promise! The one in the green is Moriah #1

The one on the right with the red scarf is Moriah #2. That girl is a RIOT!


Warming up around the bonfire!

Abby and I doing the hay rack ride!

The Seniors were too cool to sit next to us! Just kidding! It actually took 2 wagons to eventually get all the kids a shot at riding through the dark woods.

This is Renee. She is my activity director this year. What a blessing to me she has been and she does an amazing job planning all the Senior activities!

Lastly this is what I am calling the Hood Shot. You see, these particular kids didn't want to be photographed after running through the corn maze. They consented to the hoodies though.