Monday, November 8, 2010

A little Culture anyone?

Off to the Symphony

To be honest, I had a fantastic time at the symphony! I was a little leery about taking the kids because they  have never been exposed before. I am so glad that we went!
The program was wonderful and geared for the kids to enjoy. After the show we were able to meet with and talk with 3 of the musicians. Two of the three have home school families! What a blessing!

So here are a few of our pictures. No flash photography or any form of video recording is allowed. Therefore my pictures are not the best!

Aaron, Hali, Blake and Abby.

Blake and Suzie

Suzie and Chrissy swapping stories while we waited to be taken upstairs.

We received such favor! We had center seats in the Lounge. These tickets are a small fortune! I have NEVER been able to sit in this area!

  Aaron... with out a tie.

Blake

Abby... she was SO excited about this show!

Aaron and Antwon. They were on their best behaviors!


Warming up....

And lastly.... a very rare picture of ME!


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wonderful photos of the kids and I am so happy to hear that they were on their best behavior and enjoyed the show. Great pic, Jenn! I love the choker and the colors that you have on,

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Glad you enjoyed it. And, yay, a picture of you!