Saturday, November 6, 2010

Twenty Days of Thanksgiving

Day 18
Today I am thankful for all of the coaches and support staff who have invested into my children. Each and every one of my kids have a heart for sports. Nick and Aaron both love football. Abby and Hali love soccer. The dedication and investment that these coaches have made is amazing. They spend day after day, week after week giving instruction, encouragement and motivation to do the best you can. I am thankful for the Kansas City Lions, whom are geared towards home schoolers. They provide a wonderful opportunity for our kids to play competitive sports. I am also very thankful for Scream Soccer. The love coach Barry has for these girls is evident in all he says and does. I am thankful for Coach Gretta who has the little Sprites. What an amazing gift you have given all of your players.

Thank you Lord for these wonderful people!

0 comments: