Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Completing projects

Like many other homeschoolers we do alot of different random projects just for the fun of it. Other times, our projects are well thought out and planned out. Often we don't finish before me move on to something else. However it is a rule in this house that we have to go back and finish what we start. This week was one of those times when we get a move on. Start some new things and finish some old.


Our mosaics that were started when we were doing Rome. They are falling apart now.




 
School store. The kids have been saving for a few weeks now... Hali got to the store first which caused a few words between her and Abby. Next time I will remember to get more than one of each thing.



Making a tough decision...

 
Abby saved enough to get 3 items from the store.



Aaron making his choices.

I somehow missed Nick. He chose an football air freshener for his truck.



Hali just started working on her DaVinci  lapbook. I suspect since this lapbook is huge it will take her until Christmas to finish it.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like those mosaics.

Eagle Star Academy said...

I love seeing the older kids doing things! I love that mine like to join in with the younger ones too.

Tree said...

Love that idea for the school store! And the mosaics are very cool!