Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Bedroom Stuff

Don't ya just love it when you get new stuff? My girls sure do. My husband, bless his heart was a good sport one night this last week and drove in the pouring rain to the store to make a few purchases. The next day the girls and I spent 10 hours in their room. We moved one of the bedroom sets to Nicks Room so that he would have the complete matching set, cleaned up their toys, went through all their summer and winter clothes, and set up their new bedroom furniture. The loft bed we have had. Hali decided she was going to give it to Abby and she was going to take the other bed since she is getting older and I don't think the loft has as much of an appeal as it used to.

So now they have a new set up that is clean, organized and downsized. Notice the key word in this is DOWNSIZED. My girls have WAY too much stuff. I personally think the room is looking bright and cheerful again and believe it or not it  has pretty much stayed laundry and clutter free!



 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Their bedroom is super cute. I'm in love with the colour scheme!

Unknown said...

How beautiful! I LOVE the walls and how everything is just so bright and cheery.

~Jenn~ said...

The girls picked out their colors a few years ago. When we made the huge circles on a couple of the walls and then the stripes on the other... We just HAD to make the bed match!

Eagle Star Academy said...

What a cute room!!

Rhonda said...

Oh wow! I love this color scheme! It is so darling! Everything looks so nice and neat.