Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hali's Chocolate Bouquets

As some of you know, I have a business called Beautiful Blessings by Jenn. You can visit my website by following this link: www.beautifulblessingsbyjenn.com I desperately need to spend some time updating the site.

For a  year, Hali and Abby have been helping me do chocolates. In that amount of time Hali's skill in painting chocolates has greatly improved. She is creating her own bouquets now to give to those that she loves. This week she made 2 new bouquets for Samantha and Brittany. For an 11 year old girl, her skill is amazing.



 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are darling. I'll have to check out your sight :)

~Jenn~ said...

I am SO proud of Hali! She is Really doing a fantastic job!

Eagle Star Academy said...

Those are so nice!

Tree said...

Wow! Great job, Hali! You definitely got your mama's talent!

Rhonda said...

I am so impressed. She did a great job on these.