Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fantastic Friends

I am so blessed with such good friends. Some much older than I, others younger. This last week I had the opportunity to meet Dave & Debbie for lunch and then visit with Imelda and the baby in the afternoon.

These guys are just so very precious. They have been mentors in the Lord to me for a long time. Dave makes the most awesome things as an architect. Their house is so beautiful with all of the custom things that Debbie has asked Dave to create.

The loft bed in the girls bedroom (a few posts down) was made by Dave. He is helping us make Nicks decorations for his graduation. I believe there is NOTHING that man cannot make.

I love you Debbie and Dave!



Then there is Imelda~ Who is the lovely Daughter- in -law to Dave and Debbie. Have I mentioned how much I just love this girl? Her little sugar bear (Anders) is just the sweetest little thing. "Aunt Jenn" loves having time to hold and love on him since I don't plan to have any more kids.




 
This is Debbie, Anders and myself.



Ms. Hali and baby Anders.



A picture of Anders actually smiling. It was reported that he actually STOPS smiling when he see's a camera.



Imelda and myself in our self portrait.



Long story short... I am teaching Imelda how to give the "evil eye"... I can do it with both eyes, confirming that I must do this all too often! She thought it was great fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally cracking up over the evil eye photo.

Eagle Star Academy said...

HAHA! Too funny!