Monday, October 26, 2009

Junior Missions Retreat to Africa

Every year now for quite a few years one of my dear children have went on the Junior Missions Retreat to Africa. It has been a wonderful learning experience and because it is "simulated" there is really no danger to them.

Hali was the one to go this time. She learned a ton and came home exhausted.

I will post more pictures of the actual trip when I get them.


Nick and Aaron getting their instructions.



 Here come the kiddo's



The waiting room



Coming in to get their passports, boarding passes and a hard time.



I asked the kids to find their heartbeat and listen to themselves breathing during their physicals.



The stragglers after the trip. The girls didn't want to go home.



Hali and her "bestie" Molly

1 comments:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Looks like an interesting beginning. I'm looking forward the the pictures from the main part.