Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spoons

Have you all ever played this game? It's a load of fun and the kids love playing it for hours.

On Saturday we had a friend come up from MU to stay the day and visit. We had alot of fun with Brittany. She is really a treasure. After running all day, we settled into some games for the evening.


Int his household you HAVE to hold your cards so no one else see's. We are all a bunch of cheaters.



Even Abby was in on this action. See the spoons laying in the center of the table?



Abby, Hali and Brittany.

 
Abby was THRILLED she had a friend for the day. Brit was very wonderful and played, entertained and befriended the youngest!



Of course Hali adored Brittany before she came to visit. Now she can't wait for her to come back again!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've not only never played Spoons, I've never heard of it! I love how y'all have to hold the cards. Cracked me up.

Jenn said...

Oh I LOVE Spoons!! I haven't played it in a while. I need to teach the boys.

~Jenn~ said...

The boys will love it Jenn! Heather~ We will have to teach you how to play so you can play with the kids!

Eagle Star Academy said...

My kids LOVE spoons too!