Saturday, September 26, 2009

International House Of Prayer Picnic

Abby on her way down!
Our Church had their 10th Anniversary picnic this last Sunday. We had a ton of fun!



This game was a ton of fun for the girls.



Lots and lots of people.






Look carefully... DO you see the line of people ALL the way down the right side and along the back of the park? I am not sure how many people actually came. I assume somewhere between 5,000-7,000. We STILL were not in line but the kids were. It took them over 2 hours to get to the pavillion.



The food Pavillion



We are such line hoppers. Here we are sitting with some friends eating already.

They had football, basket ball for both men and women, Family kick ball, board games like spoons and chess, Korean games, Men and womens sand volleyball, soccer and baseball. They also  had a drum circle and a whole area of blow ups for the kids... oh~ And face painting too!


5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow! That was a great turnout. Over 2 hours in line, whoa! It looks like it was a wonderful time for all.

Jolene (South Africa) said...

Wow look at that crowd. Looks like everyone had a great time

~Jenn~ said...

We had the best time! Alot of people were there. I am SO glad I ate a bit before we went because I was STARVING when I got my food.

Julia said...

That looks like SO much fun!

Unknown said...

What a fun thing!