Saturday, September 26, 2009

Homecoming 2009

Chelsea goes to Blue Springs North High School. Tonight was their homecoming dance.


Playing around before the official picture taking...



A little bit of height difference here. This is Chelsea without her shoes on.



Beautiful couple all dressed up for a change. Neither one of these two are much for putting on Aires. They manage quite well in their sports shorts and T-shirts.



The other girl and her date are friends of Chelsea's. They play softball together. Due to a rain out they were able to make it at the last minute.



Check out the heels she is wearing just to get a little bit taller. I hope she doesn't break an ankle in these!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wonderful photos. I am short compared to my husband and no way would I wear heels like that, even though they are really darling. I would fall flat on my face. I can barely walk in even a little heel. I like my tennis shoes or even better, going barefoot. =P

Jolene (South Africa) said...

They make such a striking couple!!!

I can't believe she can walk in those heels, I'd break an ankle in those.

~Jenn~ said...

Thats what I was thinking too... as expected they were ditched within 20 minutes of the dance. I think heels are torture but wore them alot when I was younger and could get away with it.

Julia said...

I love wearing heels LOL.

They are a gorgeous couple!