Friday, September 18, 2009

Soccer Saturday

This week I actually got a few pictures of my darling Hali. She has been playing soccer at a competitive level for a long time now. Last spring she decided that she wanted to try volleyball. I am so GLAD we are back to playing soccer. I picked a common theme this time. Hali for the first time EVER in her soccer career is playing defense most of the time. She has always been a center striker. Her leg strength AMAZES me! She can boot the ball acurately three fourths the way down the field... So this week I am sharing the many "Kicks" of Hali!














6 comments:

Rhonda said...

WTG Jenn and I know that she does not like those colors, but I really like that shade of green. :0)

Rhonda said...

Ooops I meant to say WTG Jenn on catching the great shots, but I hit publish, before I checked it. Sorry!

Julia said...

Oh, those are some great shots!

Unknown said...

Hali seems like a great soccer player. Nice shots...

~Jenn~ said...

Thank goodness I had a few good ones this week! When I did the post on Abby playing soccer I kinda got that look... like ummm... you blogged about the boys, and about Abby... but WHAT about me?

Unknown said...

Great pictures!